Commercial & Industrial Painter Positions
Are you looking to join a dynamic and engaging painting crew in business for 25 years? Join us on our quest to embellish Montreal by painting inspiring commercial and industrial buildings. Say goodbye to routine and have fun with our small team in a pleasant and friendly atmosphere.
At Findécor, we declare all pay, allowing you to count towards your CCQ advancements as well as contribute to your pension. The salary ranges from $20 to $40 per hour and your benefits will reflect your skills and abilities, as per unions
Daily tasks on quickly revolving jobs are never routine and involve site masking and protection with 3M tools and materials and Graco FFLP spray technology, among other typical tasks. Working at heights is part of the routine, and we do so in nacelles, scissor lifts, ladders and the odd swing stage platform.
You will join a team of efficient, brilliant and responsible painters. Our clients appreciate our cleanliness, sense of organization, and the fact that we are always well equipped for the task at hand. All of our painters must reflect these values.
Criteria for joining the Findécor Team:
- Three years + of professional experience with others in the field of painting. If you have more, all the better.
- To own a CCQ card (with an extra point for a “Companion-card.”)
- To have experience working in heights. If you have vertigo, abstain from applying. If you have a nacelle or lift driving license, that’s sure worth a point!
- To have experience masking and protecting surfaces with 3M tools — or to have a knack at learning fast.
- To understand the use and maintenance of Graco spray equipment.
- To have excellent written and oral communication skills in English or French, and at minimum, a “functional” second language.
- To own a car. (Please abstain from applying if you don’t have access to wheels!)
- Do you have wheels and all the equipment? Are you an independent sub-worker? Great! Apply, and we’ll see if we can find a fit for you too!
- We’re looking for professional, clean, responsible and organized candidates. Like us, if you have a fair sense of humor too, even better!
We will only study candidacies with a short written presentation of themselves. If you are invited to an interview, we will do so promptly. Should you be the right fit for the team, we will gladly allow you to offer your ex-employer the proper 2-week notice if you like. Thank you!